[foundation-board] Fast approval needed: OSI Grant Agreement for €20k

Jason Kitcat jason.kitcat at okfn.org
Fri Sep 16 12:25:30 UTC 2011

On 16 Sep 2011, at 13:24, Jordan S Hatcher wrote:
>> The contract is with OKF central and I have asked for the names to be amended accordingly, it is just OKF DE's account we are using to speed up disbursement. We will effectively sub-contract OKF DE to do that.
>
> I missed this email in my other response.  Can we update the account information to Open Knowledge Foundation Limited's account?

It will be. OSI are working on issuing it with the right (OKF Ltd) info in there.

We should clarify how OKF Central vs chapter relations work. As for OKCon there was a lot of working with OKF DE's accounts. Given robust accounting I personally don't feel concerned by this but I note your concerns and would like to discuss them more.

Thanks,
Jason