[foundation-board] Signing authority

Becky Hogge becky.hogge at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 11:02:53 UTC 2012

Thanks for drilling into this, Jordan. I remain +1.

Laura, on your question about who can authorise a bid for funds, it
strikes me that this has been pretty ad-hoc so far. It would be good
to think through how the network approaches this more formally, as we
are at a level where tendering for more grants might well over-burden
the organisation. I feel this is linked to the need for an explicit
strategy.

Cheers

Becky