[foundation-board] Knight grant contract

Laura James laura.james at okfn.org
Sun Jan 22 10:54:33 UTC 2012

All,

Is there any other support for Martin's proposed Knight budget?  It would
be good to get this to a resolution and close it out.

If others feel unable to support the budget, can you share your concerns?

Best regards,

Laura

--

Dr Laura James
Foundation Coordinator, Open Knowledge Foundation

http://okfn.org