[foundation-board] OKFN-DE funding proposal take two

Becky Hogge becky.hogge at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 15:01:14 UTC 2012

Can I ask where we are with this? Are other Board members awaiting an
answer to Martin's's enquiries before they cast a vote, has this
dropped off the radar, or has this been resolved through another
channel? I understood this was a matter of some urgency. I remain
happy to follow Laura's recommendations.