[foundation-board] OKFN-DE funding proposal take two

Laura James laura.james at okfn.org
Mon Jul 9 12:29:19 UTC 2012

We are still waiting on Jordan, and I think Paula. Thanks to Martin for
doing his best to reach them.

I propose that I mail the OKFN-DE team to say that "It has not been
possible to reach a decision electronically yet; we will keep trying, but
the decision might not be taken before the next board meeting, which is on
or before 31st August"

Laura