[foundation-board] OKFN august board meeting scheduling

Laura James laura.james at okfn.org
Mon Jul 16 08:56:56 UTC 2012

Many thanks for your responses. I'm aware I haven't heard from quite a few
board members but at present the preferred times are the afternoon or
evening of Sunday 19th August.

If these do not suit you, and you didn't indicate your availability before
last Friday as requested, please complete the doodle or email me your
availability directly before Thursday.  I'll announce the date this Friday.

Laura

--

Dr Laura James
Foundation Coordinator, Open Knowledge Foundation

http://okfn.org