[foundation-board] OKFN Board meeting 12th June

Laura James laura.james at okfn.org
Tue Jun 5 21:04:10 UTC 2012

A board meeting of the OKFN will take place at 6:30pm on Tuesday 12th June,
at 37 Panton Street, Cambridge. Alternatively you may dial in, using the
following details.

Please find attached the board pack as usual. A couple of additional papers
are expected which I will forward as soon as I receive them.

(Please note there are no new management accounts, foundation coordinator
report or activity report since our meeting in mid May, as these are
prepared after the close of each month.  May’s reports are not yet ready
and will be circulated as usual shortly.)

Your participant PIN :  133591

Your dial-in numbers : UK   020 3398 3300
For a full list of international access numbers login to
http://www.allconferencecalls.co.uk/  using Email address:
sysadmin at okfn.org and password:       lewraiciaj

Best regards,

Laura

--

Dr Laura James
Foundation Coordinator, Open Knowledge Foundation

http://okfn.org