[foundation-board] Agenda and board pack for OKFN board meeting on May 15th

Laura James laura.james at okfn.org
Wed May 9 21:23:09 UTC 2012

 All,

Please find attached this month's board pack (zipped folder), including
Foundation Coordinator reports for the months of March (with correction to
the overview page!) and April, as well as supporting documents. Apologies
for the partial nature of April's activity report - between team holidays
and reporting not yet being a habit, I was unable to gather a good report
on several of our projects in time for this pack.

I propose the following agenda. I will confirm venue within Cambridge asap.
We will start at 6:30pm.

1. Introductions and apologies
2. Approval of minutes from previous meeting (attached - both minutes for
approval for publication, and informal board notes)
3. Review of actions from last meeting (attached as separate sheet)
4. Review of management accounts (see board pack, including narrative in
April's Foundation Coordinator report)
5. Discussion of Chapter Strategy (discussion document in board pack)
6. Review of Chapter applications to date (follow up from email thread)
7. Discussion of Strategy development plan (discussion document in board
pack)
8. AOB
9. Close.

Please let me know if you have any questions or last minute agenda items.

Best regards,

Laura

--

Dr Laura James
Foundation Coordinator, Open Knowledge Foundation

http://okfn.org