[foundation-board] Swiss chapter application update

Martin Keegan martin at no.ucant.org
Thu May 31 09:47:16 UTC 2012

> We could also ask KB as what she might the impact of this hold would be
> on the relationship. 

It's not going to do any more harm now.

Either we get unanimity now or we have to defer to the next board meeting. 
If we defer (which is effectively the result of what James says Jordan
wants to do), then let's put motions to approve each of Belgium and
Switzerland on the agenda for that meeting, and advise the boards of those
two incubating chapters of the date of this meeting (12 June?).


More information about the foundation-board mailing list