[foundation-board] OKFN Board meeting 11th September 2012

Laura James laura.james at okfn.org
Wed Sep 5 08:55:08 UTC 2012

Please find attached a zipped board pack for the upcoming board
meeting.  As well as the agenda and associated papers, I have included
the Financial model and a brief narrative about it, which are not due
for discussion but may be of interest to new board members (this is
the model circulated in the July monthly update to the board).

The board meeting will be held in London and via telephone, at 6:30pm
on Tuesday 11th September. The venue is:  15 Lloyd Square, London,
WC1X 9AJ

The conference call details are:

Your participant PIN :  133591
Your dial-in numbers : UK   020 3398 3300
For a full list of international access numbers login to
http://www.allconferencecalls.co.uk/  using Email address:
sysadmin at okfn.org and password:       lewraiciaj
(Attendees at Lloyd Square will use the chairperson PIN, 597078)

We have moved away from using Etherpads and so there is a shared
Google Document where notes can be taken during the meeting:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CvT8K9w2F6Skcpi86FRG83asvnWzlTe1_oPxAhiAHyE/edit

Best regards,

Laura

--

Dr Laura James
Foundation Coordinator, Open Knowledge Foundation

http://okfn.org