[foundation-board] PROPOSAL: Laura James joining the board

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Wed Apr 3 15:17:51 UTC 2013

Good thoughts Becky. We seem to have 3 options now before us:

* Approve Laura James as a voting board member
* Approve Laura James as a non-voting board member (does that fit with
Articles?)
* Not approve Laura James for the board

Look forward to hearing your thoughts post reading NCVO good governance
guide.

Regards,

Rufus