[foundation-board] Informal OKF board call next Tuesday - reminder & agenda

Laura James laura.james at okfn.org
Thu Apr 4 10:42:57 UTC 2013

All,

We will have our call next Tuesday 6:30 - 8:30pm (BST).

This is not a formal board meeting and decisions will not be made, but it
is a chance to discuss issues in more depth. As such we strongly recommend
you attend the call if possible as this will enable our bimonthly board
meetings to be more effective and focussed.

On the agenda for this call:

* strategy development update & discussion
* board chair search update
* AOB

The call will use a Google Hangout and I'll circulate the link just before
the call.

Best regards,

Laura

--

Dr Laura James

Co-Director
Open Knowledge Foundation
http://okfn.org
*Promoting Open Knowledge in a Digital Age*