[foundation-board] 6 month operating plan

Laura James laura.james at okfn.org
Fri Dec 6 07:56:22 UTC 2013

*Further to the strategic plan circulated at the start of this week, please
find attached our 6 month plan, which goes into more detail about key
targets for this period. This may be of less relevance to the board than
the strategy but circulated for those who are interested.  It is designed
as a succinct reference for our internal team around key goals for each
group, and as such does not list out all the activities or funded projects
we will be working on in the period. *

*Best regards,*

*Laura*