[foundation-board] stepping down the OKF board

Martin Keegan martin at no.ucant.org
Wed Jul 17 19:43:42 UTC 2013

Hello,

As discussed on Sunday, I've stepped down from the OKF board. It's been a
few days short of eight years since I joined, and that's a good enough
innings for anyone. It's been both an honour and a lot of fun.

OKF has grown and changed beyond what anyone would have imagined ten years
ago; the focus has very gradually evolved away from my areas of interest
and knowledge (software, copyright reform). We now have an organisational
structure and a strategy, so it's time to move on.

I'm sure you'll all take good care of OKF,

Mk

--
Martin Keegan, @mk270, +44 7779 296469, http://mk.ucant.org/