[foundation-board] stepping down the OKF board

Laura James laura.james at okfn.org
Thu Jul 18 13:49:33 UTC 2013

To second this -

as I said on Sunday, you've been an incredible support to me personally
since I joined, especially in helping me get up to speed and learn about
the OKF, fitting projects and people into contexts, over the last 18
months.  So many thanks for this specifically, Martin, as well as for your
service as a board member!

Best regards,

Laura

On 18 July 2013 14:42, Karin Christiansen <k.christiansen at party.coop> wrote:

> Martin, just to reiterate the enormous gratitude and thank you that Rufus
> spoke about on Sunday. From what I can see OKFN was thoroughly shaped by
> your inputs and thinking, and I hope that what those of us going forward to
> honours that.
>
> Thank you again
> Karin

*