[foundation-board] Gavin stepping down from the board

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Fri Mar 1 09:37:07 UTC 2013

Hi All,

I wanted to let everyone know that Gavin Starks will be stepping down
from the board effective immediately. Laura and I met with Gavin last
night (this meeting had been delayed by a week due to a scheduling
issue at Gavin’s end). We had a good discussion and we agreed with
Gavin that he would step down with immediate effect.

Regards,

Rufus

PS: we've had already taken the step of moving Gavin off this mailing list