[foundation-board] OKF March 2013 Board pack & diary dates

Laura James laura.james at okfn.org
Thu Mar 7 18:52:38 UTC 2013

I have attached the board pack for the forthcoming Open Knowledge
Foundation meeting on March 12th, 6:30pm, at 15 Lloyd Square, London, WC1X
9AJ and online.

Please let me know directly whether to expect you in person or online on
the 12th. The online session will be a Google Hangout so include the right
email address to invite you if you intend to join that way.

We would like to invite Francis Davey, the OKF's legal counsel, to join us
for the item about DCMI, where legal advice could be useful - let me know
if you have any objections to this.

Also, the OKF Summer Summit is pencilled in for 10th - 14th July 2013, in
Cambridge - you are all most welcome to attend.

Best regards,

Laura

--

Dr Laura James

Co-Director
Open Knowledge Foundation
http://okfn.org
*Promoting Open Knowledge in a Digital Age*