[foundation-board] OKF March 2013 Board pack & diary dates

Ben Laurie ben at links.org
Tue Mar 12 18:11:30 UTC 2013

On 7 March 2013 18:52, Laura James <laura.james at okfn.org> wrote:
> I have attached the board pack for the forthcoming Open Knowledge Foundation
> meeting on March 12th, 6:30pm, at 15 Lloyd Square, London, WC1X 9AJ and
> online.

I let Laura know earlier that I would have to leave the meeting at a
reasonable hour, because we have our ageing mother-in-law staying and
I should join her and my wife for supper.

My wife has just reminded me that in fact she is out all evening, so I
also have to cook supper. This is rather unfortunate as it means I
have to leave even earlier, by 7pm - 7:15 at the latest.