[foundation-board] PROPOSAL: Approval of draft annual accounts 2011-12

Laura James laura.james at okfn.org
Wed Mar 13 09:25:02 UTC 2013

As discussed in yesterday's board meeting,  we present the draft audited
annual accounts for 2011-12 as prepared by Buzzacott (attached).  These are
overdue for submission (due to the change in accountants) and so a prompt
response would be appreciated. For an online resolution we require all
board members to respond in the affirmative.

Please can you each respond to confirm your approval of these accounts (or
to highlight any concerns if you cannot approve them).

Many thanks,

Laura

--

Dr Laura James

Co-Director
Open Knowledge Foundation
http://okfn.org
*Promoting Open Knowledge in a Digital Age*