[foundation-board] PROPOSAL: Laura James joining the board

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Wed Mar 13 11:02:27 UTC 2013

Hi everyone,

As we have discussed previously, and again at last night's board meeting,
with Laura becoming a full-time "co-director" she should join the board.

Due to time constraints last night we didn't get to this item with everyone
present so I would like to propose this formally here on list:

PROPOSAL: Nomination of Laura James to the board

Please respond in the usual manner on list to indicate your views on the
proposal.

Regards,