[foundation-board] Stepping down

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Tue May 7 12:55:56 UTC 2013

Dear Becky,

I wanted to first off to express a huge vote of appreciation for all your
work over the years - you have made an immense contribution  to developing
the Foundation and we've been honoured to have you as a Board Member.

A huge thank-you and best wishes on any new endeavours - and we will, of
course, still have your consel as an Advisory Board member!

All the very best,

Rufus