[foundation-board] Buzzacott attendance at board meeting

Laura James laura.james at okfn.org
Thu May 9 14:18:01 UTC 2013

As we have a new accountant and have just completed a substantial rework of
our chart of accounts, as well as bringing in new financial processes, our
management accounts may look unfamiliar.

As such I would like to propose that our accountant, Vikram Sandhu from
Buzzacott, attend the portion of the meeting dealing with finances, so that
any questions can be addressed effectively.  If there are any objections to
this, please let me know asap.

Best regards,

Laura

--