[foundation-board] Next Open Knowledge Foundation Board meeting

Laura James laura.james at okfn.org
Thu Nov 7 10:14:27 UTC 2013

All,

The next board meeting will take place on Tuesday November 11th at 18:30
GMT - 20:30, at the offices of Omidyar Network and online in a Google
hangout.

Omidyar Network, Charlotte House, 1st Floor
47- 49 Charlotte Road,  London EC2A 3QT

The board papers will go out tomorrow - many apologies for the delay.

I would like a representative of our accountants, Buzzacott, to attend part
of the meeting related to an item on VAT; if there are any objections to
this please let me know as soon as possible.

Please let me know directly whether you will be attending in person,
online, or send your apologies, so we can know who to expect.

Best regards,

Laura

--

*Dr Laura JamesCEO  | skype: laura.james  |  @LaurieJ