[foundation-board] Open Knowledge Foundation Board Pack Nov 2013

Laura James laura.james at okfn.org
Fri Nov 8 21:12:06 UTC 2013

All,

Please find attached the board pack (zip file containing 8 PDFs) for next
Tuesday's board meeting.

The meeting will be held on Tuesday 12th November 2013 at 18:30-20:30 at
the offices of the Omidyar Network, Charlotte House, 1st Floor, 47- 49
Charlotte Road,  London EC2A 3QT and online in a Google
Hangout<https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/calendar/bGF1cmEuamFtZXNAb2tmbi5vcmc.2jgq04ig1vachs9dgisadome3c>.
Many thanks to Martin for hosting this time. If there are any problems on
the day please call me on 078 1234 6448

Irena Nelson from our accountants Buzzacott will join for the management
accounts / VAT item, I expect around 19:30.

Best regards,

Laura

--

*Dr Laura JamesCEO  | skype: laura.james  |  @LaurieJ