[foundation-board] Omidyar proposal

Karin Christiansen k.christiansen at party.coop
Thu Apr 24 18:54:47 UTC 2014

Well done for getting it in!

Sent from my HTC

----- Reply message -----
From: "Laura James" <laura.james at okfn.org>
Subject: [foundation-board] Omidyar proposal
Date: Thu, Apr 24, 2014 19:43

All,

We submitted the first draft of a renewal proposal meeting Martin's deadline of the 16th.  This is supplemented by a range of supporting documents (strategy, governance outlines, etc).  Proposal attached FYI. We expect to start iterating on this with Martin once Martin's travel schedule clears up (presumably next week).

We have requested $3m over 3 years, which is just about within the 20% revenue cap.

Our pitch date at Omidyar has been pushed out (at their request) to July 1st. We will hold firmly to this date.

Best regards,

Laura

--

Dr Laura James

CEO

skype: laura.james  |  @LaurieJ<http://twitter.com/LaurieJ>

Open Knowledge<http://okfn.org/>    -    See how data can change the world

http://okfn.org/  |  @okfn<http://twitter.com/OKFN>  |  Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/OKFNetwork>  |  Blog<http://blog.okfn.org/>  <http://okfn.org/about/newsletter>

The Open Knowledge Foundation is a not-for-profit organisation.  It is incorporated in England & Wales as a company limited by guarantee, with company number 05133759.  VAT Registration ? GB 984404989. Registered office address: Open Knowledge Foundation, St John's Innovation Centre, Cowley Road, Cambridge, CB4 0WS, UK.