[foundation-board] Informal Board Call 13th August 18:30

Karin Christiansen k.christiansen at party.coop
Wed Aug 13 17:28:08 UTC 2014

Hi All, what/how are we doing the call?

Thanks
Karin

From: foundation-board [mailto:foundation-board-bounces at lists.okfn.org] On Behalf Of Tom Cobbold
Sent: 12 August 2014 23:50
To: OKF Board Mailing List
Subject: Re: [foundation-board] Informal Board Call 13th August 18:30

Nanu nanu Rufus, Laura and fellow non-execs -

Re: exec search - has there been any discussion amongst the subgroup since the last Board Meeting?
I cannot report any personal progress/contribution here since the meeting. I will make mention of an offer of my services as an interim CEO/CFO, should the need arise for someone to usher the business through a transitional phase. I don't see our NFP status as remotely inhibitive of having a commercial accountant offer some leadership, ask some questions from a certain perspective, much as losing you and or Laura would be / will be something I shall long bemoan, whatever the ongoing implication for my own contribution to Open Knowledge.

Have you got a broader plan for the £10k you want to commit to CKAN mkt research, in terms of who you plan to approach, what bang for buck you expect £10k to achieve, where that sits along the roadmap of investment in mkt research ?
Here I will mention http://www.oakland.co.uk, I am known to one or two there, have met the CEO for instance.

Aiming to join the call tomorrow but I'll be tied up until at least 7:30pm.

Kind regards,
Tom