[foundation-board] Open Knowledge strategy

Laura James laura.james at okfn.org
Wed Feb 26 11:27:36 UTC 2014

All,

We've had lots of feedback on our strategy document and I've worked to
address this in recent weeks. In particular, the structure wasn't
particularly clear, and the ways in which we make change and scale weren't
really brought out enough.

I attach a revised document and a shorter form summary which try to set
these things out more clearly. There is no change to the actual strategy -
merely clearer presentation and structure, and richer background
information.

I'm aware these are long, wordy documents and will be looking to find
better ways to convey the key concepts, especially the summary elements, to
more people.

Of course, further feedback is always welcome!

Best regards,

Laura

--

*Dr Laura JamesCEO  | skype: laura.james  |  @LaurieJ