[foundation-board] tonight's call in 10 minutes

Tom Cobbold tomcobbold at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Feb 12 18:34:58 UTC 2014

Huge apologies that my childcare issues have crystallised, I cannot make tonight, my wife has a prior commitment ~ at 9 months pregnant I daren't argue right now !

I regret that I have also not found an adequate moment to review the accounts and pass comment in the time since distribution, however I would readily fall in line behind Buzzacott's audit bill of health for the good of any proposition to approve accounts this evening.

Best wishes to you all for this evening's meeting - look forward to being "back to normal" and seeing you all next month.

Tom