[foundation-board] Board meeting Tuesday 14th January

Laura James laura.james at okfn.org
Tue Jan 7 18:20:12 UTC 2014

All,

Please find attached the board pack for the next board meeting of the Open
Knowledge Foundation on Tuesday 14th January.

As well as the agenda items I have included the latest versions of our full
strategy document (now with 2 new sections on  "Positive change through
open" and "external environment") and a summary version of the strategy
which was written with our team particularly in mind. There are a couple of
late papers we should have by next Tuesday as well.

The meeting will take place at the offices of Mozilla, 3rd Floor, 101 St
Martin's Lane, Covent Garden, London and online in a Google
Hangout<https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/calendar/bGF1cmEuamFtZXNAb2tmbi5vcmc.2jgq04ig1vachs9dgisadome3c>,
18:30 - 20:30.

Please let me know via email in advance whether you are attending in
person, or online, or sending apologies.

Best regards,

Laura

--

*Dr Laura JamesCEO  | skype: laura.james  |  @LaurieJ