[foundation-board] Mail for board

Jane Silber jane.silber at canonical.com
Fri Jan 17 09:49:56 UTC 2014

Hi Laura -

If there is any addressed to me,
    - it will be most likely be spam and can be tossed
    - if you really think it looks like it's not spam, I'm happy to
authorise you (or anyone you choose to designate) to open it on my
behalf and make a call.  If you/designee aren't sure if it can be tossed
and would prefer to pass it on to be safe,
    - I'm happy to receive it at a board mtg (and then I'll probably
toss it ;) )

Obviously can't speak for others

best,
Jane

On 17/01/14 06:51, Laura James wrote:
> All,
>
> We presently receive quite a bit of post for board members at our
> registered address, not all of which appears to be spam.
>
> Could you let us know whether you prefer to wait until board meetings
> to receive post (which only works for those in the room, of course!)
> or please provide a mailing address where we can batch-forward mail
> to? (or, of course, let us know if you think all such mail is spam and
> can be discarded)
>
> Thanks,
>
> Laura
>
> --
> *
>
> *Dr Laura James*
>
> *CEO  | skype: laura.james  |  @LaurieJ <https://twitter.com/LaurieJ>*
>
> *TheOpen Knowledge Foundation <http://okfn.org/>*
>
> *Empowering through Open Knowledge*
>
> *http://okfn.org/ |  @okfn <http://twitter.com/OKFN> |  OKF on
> Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/OKFNetwork> | Blog
> <http://blog.okfn.org/> | Newsletter <http://okfn.org/about/newsletter>*
> ***

Jane Silber | CEO | Canonical
Dir: +44 (0)20 7630 2472 | Mob: +44 (0)7899 891 943
www.canonical.com | www.ubuntu.com