[foundation-board] actions from last meeting

Laura James laura.james at okfn.org
Mon Jul 21 10:02:02 UTC 2014

*All, We had a few actions:* Rufus - explore commercial CKAN options* Rufus
- coordinate a board member talking with Ira about staying on longer*
Rufus/Laura - send report about our Campaign to the board list for
information on background around campaigning activity (attached here)*
Board - proactively engage in executive search / ED process, specifically
Helen, Jane and Tom offered help here and it was assumed Karin would also
be involved. Full rough notes from
meeting: https://docs.google.com/a/okfn.org/document/d/1gk_D9y0MJouqF8DMRHZFVjwOmPab_S9czZNm202CzmA/edit#heading=h.ibsdwqk5vfjn
<https://docs.google.com/a/okfn.org/document/d/1gk_D9y0MJouqF8DMRHZFVjwOmPab_S9czZNm202CzmA/edit#heading=h.ibsdwqk5vfjn>
Laura*