[foundation-board] Open Knowledge Foundation board meeting 12/3/14

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Mon Mar 10 12:56:12 UTC 2014

Hi All,

I have an additional late paper I'd like to present for brief discussion at
Wednesday's board meeting:

 CKAN Commercial Services - Future
Options<https://docs.google.com/a/okfn.org/document/d/1_oayf8RPi5E80oWau7g0pDYoQu_18lFsg1CL3au-ez8/edit?usp=drive_web>

I emphasize this is for early-stage discussion rather than any kind of
decision.

In addition to the GDocs version (which is commentable) I've also inlined
below for quick readability.

Rufus

CKAN Commercial Services

Future Options
Introduction

This document examines options for the CKAN Commercial Services work going
forward and, in particular, examines a new legal entity ("spin-out") option.