[foundation-board] Open Knowledge board meeting 14/5/14

Laura James laura.james at okfn.org
Thu May 8 11:46:29 UTC 2014

*All, A meeting of the board of directors of the Open Knowledge Foundation
will be held at Mozilla, 3rd Floor, 101 St Martin's Lane, Covent Garden,
London and online (details to be supplied on the day), 18:30 - 20:30,
 Wednesday May 14th 2014.Invited: Karin Christiansen, Paula le Dieu, Tom
Cobbold, Chris Marshall, James Casbon, Jane Silber,  Helen TurveyInvited to
observe:  Rufus Pollock, Laura James, Martin TisnePlease let me know if you
have any items to add to the agenda. The board pack will follow shortly.
Also please let me know whether you will be attending in person or remotely
by close of play Tuesday.Best regards,Laura*