[foundation-board] Update on interim search

Karin Christiansen k.christiansen at party.coop
Wed Nov 5 10:11:04 UTC 2014

Thanks Tom. Much appreciated and accepted. Unless you Helen step forward!

In principle to I think there is a possibility that an interim could be permanent but in practice I think we are looking for a rather different skill set.

And yes, she can start straight away, which is great as it would allow for properly working with Laura. But she is not a permanent contender, not interested. Likes the turn arounds and sorting out the plumbing ;-). Not that we are a turn around!

If and when she and Rufus press play, let's you and I have a chat and I will hand over to you properly.

Might I suggest we absorb this into the search group in terms of further correspondence.

Thanks
Sent from my HTC