[foundation-board] FYI - update on Michelle

Laura James laura.james at okfn.org
Wed Oct 22 22:05:51 UTC 2014

I should add that I do not see that Michelle could complete this work
without additional support without working  serious overtime , even if she
was well and even with me around to assist, on top of normal operations.

We still need more finance help in general to sustain without operations
burnout - hence (overdue) grant manager /finance manager role. We hired
James to handle this a year ago (PT alongside other work) and this didn't
work out. Now our finances are somewhat more secure we need to address this
longstanding gap.

Laura