[foundation-board] Board pack for Open Knowledge board meeting 10/9/14

Laura James laura.james at okfn.org
Fri Sep 5 16:25:55 UTC 2014

All,

Please find attached the board pack for next week's meeting.

Unfortunately the finance committee meeting scheduled for this week fell
through and we need a little more time to finalise latest management
accounts after summer vacations, so we will organise a finance meeting in a
couple of weeks when we have all the information to hand and report back
after that.

We await additional information from the ON exec search/talent team which
will follow on or before the 10th. Personally, I should emphasise that
although an extremely ambitious 'target' date of an appointment in 2014Q4
has been proposed, I have no particular exit date in mind and am happy to
remain in post until we have an appropriate exec hired and handover
complete. I want to see us find the right person rather than rush the
process!

Details for online attendance - probably a hangout link - will be provided
on the day.

Best regards,

Laura

--

*Dr Laura JamesCEO  *

*skype: laura.james  |  *@LaurieJ <http://twitter.com/LaurieJ>

*Open Knowledge <http://okfn.org/>    -    A world where knowledge creates
power for the many, not the fewhttp://okfn.org/ <http://okfn.org/>  |
 @okfn <http://twitter.com/OKFN>  |  Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/OKFNetwork>  |  Blog <http://blog.okfn.org/>
<http://okfn.org/about/newsletter>Open Knowledge Community Stories
| http://okfncommunity.tumblr.com/ <http://okfncommunity.tumblr.com/> | see
how people are changing the worldThe Open Knowledge Foundation is a
not-for-profit organisation.  It is incorporated in England & Wales as a
company limited by guarantee, with company number 05133759.  VAT
Registration № GB 984404989. Registered office address: Open Knowledge
Foundation, St John’s Innovation Centre, Cowley Road, Cambridge, CB4 0WS,
UK.  *