[foundation-board] [TIME-CRITICAL] Options re Near-Term Structure of Engagement of the ED / CEO

paula le dieu paula at ledieu.org
Mon Apr 20 20:53:29 UTC 2015

Thanks Rufus.

I don't share the concerns regarding option 2. If that ensures that Pavel
is able to devote time and energy to the new role rather than worried about
his families healthcare then it sounds like a good option. The optics are
all very easily explained by the situation.

Either way, go ahead.

Regards
Paula