[foundation-board] CEO Update for December 2015

Karin Christiansen karin at karinchristiansen.org
Sun Dec 20 09:03:09 UTC 2015

Thanks Pavel.   I find these really helpful.  Good news on the fundraising
front and leads.

This one I think is all for info, but if there are areas which are for
action would be great to have them highlighted.

But, perhaps we can help as a board with:

- COO position - if anyone can think of candidates perhaps they can forward
the link?
http://blog.okfn.org/2015/10/20/seeking-a-chief-operating-officer/

- Board finance member perhaps similarly
https://www.linkedin.com/jobs2/view/91791298?trk=biz-overview-job-post

Pavel and I have done a review of his goals for the end of this year, and
have started work on the ones for 2016 which we will let you know about at
the Board meeting in January.

Best
Karin

Karin Christiansen