[foundation-board] Tim Hubbard - possible new board member

Karin Christiansen k.christiansen at party.coop
Sun Feb 22 23:38:43 UTC 2015

Hi All
At Rufus’ suggestion I met with Tim Hubbard as possible new board member.  He knows the area well, has worked with Open  Knowledge and been an advisory council member.  He also have charitiable board experience and good insight to the kinds of organizational management challenges.  I would be happy for him to join.
Attached a summary bio and short CV.
timjph at gmail.com<mailto:timjph at gmail.com> @timjph
I am not sure we have a formal process, other than discuss and agree at next board meeting.
Best
Karin