[foundation-board] Invitation to the next Open Knowledge Board Meeting on July 8, 2015

Pavel Richter pavel.richter at okfn.org
Fri Jul 3 15:35:06 UTC 2015

Dear Members of the Board, Dear Martin, Dear Rufus,

please be advised that our next board meeting is scheduled for coming week,
July 8, 2015. It will be starting at 18:30 in London, the location still
needs to be confirmed.

Enclosed you find the agenda
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1M1lUK66cjhlz8aStMNIjdEgq-mNlxaVLlC7FelKGc4I/edit#heading=h.fapbd4abg04f>
for the meeting.

We are currently finalising our accounts for May, which is also end of year
for our financial year. The year-end finances are due to the auditors week
commencing 13th July, to Tom Cobbold the week commencing 26th July, and to
the Board thereafter.
I will circulate year-end figures as close as they are at the morning of
Tuesday, July 8 2015.

There will be a Google Hangout provided just prior to the meeting for those
who aren't able to attend in person.

I am looking forward to meeting you there!

--
Kind regards

Pavel Richter
CEO