[foundation-board] OKI Board meeting 11th November

Helen Turvey helen.turvey at shuttleworthfoundation.org
Wed Nov 11 08:48:01 UTC 2015

Hi Naomi,

I am in Germany at the moment.  There is currently a Lufthansa strike
and travel is somewhat sketchy.  I am coming back today and really
hope to make the meeting virtually, I will keep you updated,

HT

On 10/11/2015 15:48, Naomi Lillie wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> In addition to the papers previously circulated, please find
> attached and linked the finance papers and previous minutes (also
> attached is the updated agenda):
>
> Minutes from the last meeting
> <https://docs.google.com/document/d/136ZkK6_as_GW25x1V8CUKaqaE5n06sd4M
AaagKo52D8/edit#>

Audited Financial Accounts for year ending May 2015
> <https://drive.google.com/open?id=0ByxROelEYNk5d1YyU3dkYk1nU2NiVkdsMmx
SaGZ0MElzX3ZF>

Balance Sheet September 2015
> <https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6X9Qo8Zc8QhSlRSUXQ0VXl0Z00>
> Profit & Loss September 2015
> <https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6X9Qo8Zc8QhUnFfMkZfc1YtUEE>
> Conflict of Interest statements
> <https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6X9Qo8Zc8QhckRyUmZxcXF4VXc>
>
> Please note the agenda has been updated with conference call
> details - we will be trialling this facility alongside the Hangout
> for video, as a way to improve the audio quality for those joining
> virtually.
>
> If anyone has any questions ahead of tomorrow's meeting please
> don't hesitate to send them my way.
>
> Regards, Naomi
>

> On 5 November 2015 at 18:21, Naomi Lillie <naomi.lillie at okfn.org>
> wrote:
>
>> Dear all,
>>
>> Please find attached and linked below the papers for next week's
>> meeting:
>>
>> 2015-11-11 Agenda
>> <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1F4V24jEGEf7y4ofpuPIbtvqaLwM-qp4A
57bld0aqZhw/edit>

Special Resolution
>> <https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6X9Qo8Zc8QhSWlVZ0htSTA3VDRSVW8tR1
Q2dGdxZi1VZWFZ>

Draft Articles of Association
>> <https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6X9Qo8Zc8QhYVduNGdJTGVQZmhhcjk1ZH
lWZ09FYm1uMUYw>

Please note Michelle (CCd) will be joining to present financial accounts