[foundation-board] Open Knowledge Financial Accounts, year ending 31/05/2015 for your review

Michelle Heydon michelle.heydon at okfn.org
Mon Oct 26 09:56:45 UTC 2015

Tim, Board,

Unfortunately the email below was stuck, awaiting moderation, since I sent
it on 1st October to the board list. It only became apparent since updating
list owners & moderators whilst changing Karin's email address. Naomi is
now the list moderator.

Since this email, I have requested Corporation tax assessment, and should
have final accounts circulated 1 week prior to November's board meeting,
ready for signing at the meeting.

Regards,

Michelle

>>> michelle.heydon at okfn.org *|* M:  +44 (0) 7773 427303  *|*