[foundation-board] Our upcoming Board Meeting

Naomi Lillie naomi.lillie at okfn.org
Mon Sep 7 10:46:51 UTC 2015

Dear all,

I confirm the meeting for this Wednesday 9th, venue to be confirmed shortly.

Michelle will attend to introduce and present the accounts (rather than
Buzzacott). The intention is that any follow up and approval will take
place at the next Board meeting - ie there will be no vote or approval
expected on Wednesday. The accounts will follow by separate email.

Tim (and anyone else for whom the timing is difficult), please do feel free
to join remotely, details to follow.

(Please excuse any duplicate emails - I have put all in BCC to circumvent
emailing permission for this list as I am not a member).

Regards,
Naomi

On 6 September 2015 at 15:43, Karin Christiansen <k.christiansen at party.coop>
wrote:

> I can't I am afraid.
>
> Karin Christiansen
> General Secretary, The Co-operative Party

Naomi Lillie

skype: n.lillie  |  @naomilillie <https://twitter.com/NaomiLillie>

Open Knowledge <http://okfn.org/>    -    See how data can change the world

http://okfn.org/  |  @okfn <http://twitter.com/OKFN>  |  Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/OKFNetwork>  |  Blog <http://blog.okfn.org/>

Open Knowledge Community Stories | http://okfncommunity.tumblr.com/ | see
how people are changing the world

Open Knowledge is a not-for-profit organisation.  It is incorporated in
England & Wales as a company limited by guarantee, with company number
05133759.  VAT Registration № GB 984404989. Registered office address: Open
Knowledge, St John’s Innovation Centre, Cowley Road, Cambridge CB4 0WS, UK.