[foundation-board] Viderum Budget Proposal

Pavel Richter pavel.richter at okfn.org
Thu Apr 14 21:21:45 UTC 2016

Dear Board of Open Knowledge International,

I am hereby asking you to approve the following proposal regarding changed
to the business model and the budget of Viderum. You can find the same
document as a Google Doc here
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1x3dqMivjA1MfWoKFjkkOCAEj2QLocKSeBsOkszMe8UA/edit>
.

Viderum Budget Proposal