[foundation-board] Viderum Budget Proposal

Pavel Richter pavel.richter at okfn.org
Tue Apr 19 19:15:47 UTC 2016

Dear Jane, Dear Board Members

thank your for your detailled feedback. Can I make the following two
suggestions on how to move on:

1. I would invite Sebastian to this discussion, and ask him to address your
questions and concerns. I would also ask him to join us for our next board
meeting in London, to present the planning for Viderum going forward.

2. I understand your points in your mail are more related to the future of
Viderum after July, and not so much to the proposed budget itself. Given
 that you support the proposal, and given that there are no other comments,
can we proceed with this budget as approved? We should and will continue
our discussion about Viderum, but we also need to put our current business
on the solid ground of an approved budget.

Thank you,

Pavel

Kind regards

Pavel Richter