[foundation-board] Viderum Budget Proposal

Karin Christiansen karin at karinchristiansen.org
Fri Apr 22 08:43:48 UTC 2016

Pavel and I had this conversation off line which perhaps wasn't helpful,
but yes I second the 2 points.

In addition to Sebastian coming, can we have a business plan for the
meeting please from him?  Perhaps a few days before for us to review even...

I am I think likely to be off line until Tuesday but as passing this budge
is really urgent I will abide by the major decision if anything comes up.

Thanks
On 20 Apr 2016 17:44, "Pavel Richter" <pavel.richter at okfn.org> wrote:

On 20 April 2016 at 00:36, Jane Silber <jane.silber at canonical.com> wrote:

> It's fine with me, but I don't think I make up a quorum.   Anyone else?

Yes, you are right of course. So, it would be great if Tim, Karin and Helen
would weight in here as well.

Cheers,

Pavel

--