[foundation-board] Omidyar funding approved

Karin Christiansen karin at karinchristiansen.org
Tue Dec 13 09:57:10 UTC 2016

Wonderful news!  And a nice Christmas present.

I also thing that the proposal that Andrew become this observer is a great
idea. If it okay with everyone, I will assume it is okay, unless you let me
kno in the next day or so. And we can do something a little more formal at
the next board meeting.

Best
Karin