[foundation-board] OKI Board meeting 13th January

Naomi Lillie naomi.lillie at okfn.org
Tue Jan 12 17:40:49 UTC 2016

Dear all,

Has anyone had any interest in the Finance position? Karin notes it would
be helpful to discuss tomorrow if so. Here is a folder of applications
<https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B6X9Qo8Zc8QhQUJCYXBtVDM2Vms>
received directly, collated from ThirdSector, Monster and our own webpage,
for your review.

Also, please come prepared to read and sign the Charities Commission
trustee declaration form (all signatures on the one form) and HMRC 'fit and
proper persons' declaration (one form each), for our charities submission.

Regards,
Naomi