[foundation-board] Sander on sick leave for a longer period

Pavel Richter pavel.richter at okfn.org
Tue Jul 5 09:12:33 UTC 2016

Thanks Karin, good question.

With Sander gone for now, a lot of the Senior Project Management Tasks are
not attended to. So I am currently looking for someone who could jump right
into it and take over a lot of the Senior Project Management tasks in a
*lot* of our projects: Giving guidance to our project managers,
communicating with funders and partners, keeping reporting in line with
management expectations, etc. So I am looking for somebody who has good
technical understanding, good project managementr skills, and is a
self-starter. This is more about keeping the overview, guiding our people,
and being *very* well organized; not so much about someone who is deeply
rooted in Open Data / Openness.

We would hire on a contractor / freelancer basis for now, until we know how
Sander will return.

If you have any ideas who I should speak to, please let me know. I have
also reached out to Penny and Fiona for any suggestions.