[foundation-board] Additional call about Viderum governance

Pavel Richter pavel.richter at okfn.org
Tue Apr 25 12:43:16 UTC 2017

Dear all,

our next Board meeting is coming up at the 10. May. Your will receive a
proper Board deck and agenda next week.

Unfortunately, Sebastian can not join us due to a conflicting commitment
(He is meeting with potential customers at the same time).

However, we do have a pressing issue we need to discuss and you need to
decide on: Governance and the OKI representation at the Viderum Board. As
we discussed during the last Board Meeting, we (Karin, Mark, me) will
present a proposal to the Board one week prior to the meeting.

So I would like to suggest to schedule an additional call on the 16. May
(Tuesday) or 19. May (Friday), to focus on Viderum (update and governance).

I have asked Juliet to reach out to you all and find a date / time for that
call.
--
Kind regards

Pavel Richter